You’ve probably noticed we haven’t been posting quite as regularly these past few weeks. No, we haven’t switched to our summer schedule early (at least, that wasn’t our plan). We’ve just been getting ready for the 2014 e-Formation Conference!
Before pressing “go” on Monday morning, we’d like to let you know about some ways to participate if you can’t join us at VTS in person.
- Praying for us – We hope this one goes without saying. Please pray for the participants, presenters, organizers, the kitchen and hospitality staff, and anyone else you can think of. Pray that our time together bears fruit in our faith communities in the months and years to come.
- Social media – The hasthag for the event is #eform14. We hope you’ll join the conversation. We’ll have highlights on our Facebook and Twitter feeds, of course (in English and Spanish). And Randall Curtis is curating posts at eformationvts.org/social.
- e-Formation Webinar Access – For just $75, you can participate live in the conference via Adobe Connect. Webinar Access includes all the conference plenaries, a special selection of workshops, and a special webinar-only application workshop with yours truly to talk over next steps with your peers. You can register any time between now and the end of the conference; you’ll receive an automated email with login instructions.
- A special Easter People live show – Regular readers of this blog will know that Lisa and I do a podcast with our colleagues Jason Evans and Randall Curtis. They’ll both be at the event, so we figured we’d put on a show. Join us via Hangout Wednesday around 1:15 (EDT) for special guests, an e-Formation-related quiz, and hopefully lots of laughs.
- Conference resources via Pinterest – We share as many conference materials as the presenters share with us. But last year’s resource page was a little boring. This year we’ll release the resources we have onto the e-Formation website in real-time as the workshops finish, and we’ll pin them to our #eform14 Pinterest board as quickly as we can. There are some preview resources there as of this writing.
Thanks to all our readers for your support and interest. It’s going to be a fantastic event.
Kyle Matthew Oliver (@kmoliver) is the digital missioner and learning lab coordinator in the Center for the Ministry of Teaching, content developer for the e-Formation Conference, a contributor at Faith Formation Learning Exchange, and a panelist on the Easter People podcast.
Don't miss a post—subscribe!